Monday, May 3, 2010

An Ode to the Penis Bearer


An Ode to the Penis Bearer.

Thou art a marvellous being,
Blessed with an endowment that sees only victory.
A whim or a fancy,
You receive what you please.
Respect, freely comes your way,
No need to earn it, no need to care.

Oh Penis bearer,
Your every wish is my command.
I'll lay naked at your behest,
Stripped of my will, my honour, my self-respect.
I am woman,
And I've been told,
That only a good blow would get me anywhere I chose.

Your existence is convenient.
No monthly bloodbath,
Or the pain of your vagina being torn apart.
You can stick that stick in as many as you please,
But if I do, I'm a whore.

Oh great Penis Bearer,
I bow to the power you hold.
Even the heavens are in your favour,
You ask and they will pour.

But beware,
I am woman, and I will avenge.
You might control my body,
You may even thrust and torture.
But you shall never control my heart, my mind, my soul.

Oh Penis Bearer,
I am woman, and I have given you plenty a chance,
To have and cherish my heart.
But you, you sir, have raped and pillaged it instead.

Worry not, I shall avenge.
I need no heaven, I need no god.
I am woman, you begin and you shall end,
By my hands.

Oh Penis Bearer,
Thou shalt never be worthy of a single tear
Or the precious heart I hold within.
Thou shalt never be my soul's bearer
Or receive my magical strength.

I shall use you,
To quench the thirst of my loins.
I shall seduce you,
With my supple lips and my buxom beauty.
I shall destroy you,
With my love.

Oh Penis Bearer,
I wish you were kinder.
I wish you understood.
I wish you didn't treat me like a fool.

My only hope is,
That I can find,
Even a single one of your Penis Bearer kind,
That could actually deserve Me, my heart, my soul and my mind.

7 comments:

  1. What if the Penis Bearer was a certain Blueblood from the house of the Tudors? would you still scream Plath-esque if he "pillaged" you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MAN! I love it!
    Agree COMPLETELY, as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cavill aka Blueblood Brandon, can pillage me anytime he wants. I consider him one of those worthy Penis bearers. Oh just the thought sends delightful shivers down my spine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this my soul sista. I didnt even have to elaborate. I think you and i are way past the details. Im gonna get you to sign a printed version and get it laminated for everyone in college to see. Women centered social work people will be thrilled to see this. I want everyfucking man to read this piece so im gonna market it like hell.
    *bone crushing hug*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done!!!
    I am a wee bit shocked but then it's you.
    I hope you get vengeance, but don't be too eager for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://diferance-diferance.blogspot.com/2011/03/be-woman.html?showComment=1300218674986#c7470629374533241011

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should read that link. My classmate wrote :) i sent her yours also.

    ReplyDelete