Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye and Hello!



"...she ran across the field after it, and fortunately was just in time to see it pop down a large rabbit-hole under the hedge.

In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.
The rabbit-hole went straight on like a tunnel for some way, and then dipped suddenly down, so suddenly that Alice had not a moment to think about stopping herself before she found herself falling down a very deep well."

As I bid adieu to 2010; the year that clawed at my heart, brought me my heart's materialistic desires, gave me experiences that I have longed for, and thrust me in a seat on the fastest roller coaster I have ever been on; I can only hope that 2011 takes me on a journey to my very own Wonderland.

And to all of you, may this new year bring you monumental amounts of Love, Lust and Luck.

I'll be seeing you in 2011. And I have an inkling, I'll be coming back with more posts to entertain all you lovely people.

Love, love and MORE.

Yours Always,

Saucy Minx.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being a part of our rollercoaster and i hope you find your wonderland this year!!! Happy New Year darling!!! with love, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldn't have put it better myself. :)

    ReplyDelete